Sunday, November 7, 2010

Autumn Inspiration

The view from my porch steps.

When I walked out onto the porch this morning, I was thrilled to see that the leaves have finally changed. This is something that I look forward to each year and it makes the fall season official for me (as in, yes you can wear a coat and yes it’s not too early to go Christmas shopping). This year, I’m lucky enough to be living on property that borders acres of preserved open space, so as you can see from the above photo, the colors are beyond gorgeous.

Here are some beautiful home accents inspired by the changing colors of fall:

All you need to invite autumn inside is some new paint and these wall decals.

This sheet-copper platter is nice enough to leave on the counter year-round.

Yes I am obsessed with the branch design that has been screen printed on these yellow pillows.

I prefer stemless glassware, but these leaf wine charms may convince me to buy some traditional wine glasses.


No comments:

Post a Comment