Thursday, November 11, 2010

Fox Fever!

Living in the woods, I have the pleasure of meeting with woodland critters on a daily basis. Since we moved in this summer, I have enjoyed my quiet Sunday mornings on the porch drinking coffee watching deer, birds, rabbits, groundhogs, squirrels, chipmunks and mice moving around the yard. Now that it’s getting colder, the foxes have started to come out and they are so pretty!

So cute...but so bad.

I am so in love with these little flashes of orange darting through the trees (and scaring me half to death when I get the mail after work…so bad). Since I obviously cannot have one for a pet and would die before I hunted one down, there are plenty of other options to cure my fox fever this year.


How cute is this little guy from terrain?

I am seriously retarded for these fox-on-bike place mats.

Even though it's a little pricey, I would still snuggle up with this fake fur throw

This linoleum block print is foxy, bold and modern.



Not only a fox cookie cutter but a moose too? SOLD!


Lastly, I cannot resist mentioning this great local brewery (thank you for turning a blind eye to my clepto-love of your pint glasses).



No comments:

Post a Comment